American Cutting Edge is proud to be named as one of the ‘2014 Top 25 Best Places to Work’ in Dayton.
To apply, click on this contact us link and select ‘Job Inquiry’ as the Reason for Contact. Complete the contact form, attach your resume and click Submit.
At American Cutting Edge, our Mission is to Relentlessly Serve our Customers. If you share this Mission, we would like you to consider joining our family!
We are a local family-owned and nationally known manufacturer and distributor of machine knives and industrial cutting edges. We sell B2B to a variety of industries including recycling, converting/packaging, pelletizing, and food processing. Our 50 years in business has given us the expertise to help us realize our Vision of becoming our customers’ most trusted partner through speed, innovation, and reliability.
To accomplish our Mission and Vision, we are looking to add to our Sales Team. Our product is sold through an Inside Sales model, where team members become specialists within their product line and/or industry.
- Building and maintaining B2B relationships. Providing excellent service to new and current customers.
- Prospecting for new customers. We’ll give you the leads. You’ll be expected to contact businesses, overcome objections and convert those leads to sales.
- Effectively communicating our products and services to our customers.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Maintaining a positive, professional and goal driven attitude.
- This is an Inside Sales position. This position requires telephone sales work, both outbound and inbound.
- Degree or at least 1 year of B2B sales experience, or equivalent business/work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook. Knowledge of SAGE software systems is a plus.
- Experience selling to or through industrial distributors and end users preferred.
- Developed ability/strategy to overcome customer resistance and objections to buying.
- Limited travel (less than 10%) may be required.
Sales compensation is based upon a base pay plus bonus opportunity schedule. Full-time employees enjoy an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, 401k with company match, partial gym membership reimbursement and more!
Employees describe the benefits of working for us to include great co-workers, the ability to keep a healthy work/life balance, and interesting jobs that allow employees the empowerment to solve challenges and learn new skills.
Full-time employees enjoy an excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement options with company match, paid vacation and profit-sharing opportunities.
Send resumes to:
Human Resources Manager
American Cutting Edge
A Division of CB Manufacturing & Sales
4475 Infirmary Road
Miamisburg, OH 45342