Water Ring Pelletizer Blades
American Cutting Edge innovated many of the advancements in the water-ring pelletizer blade market over the past 50 years. American Cutting Edge continues to lead the market by offering cost competitive blades at the tightest tolerances in the industry. By holding our blades to the tightest tolerances in the industry, we increase your blade life and reduce die plate wear. Contact your American Cutting Edge representative today for a no obligation trial order and we will prove all blades are not equal.
We offer: Beringer (Xaloy), BKG, Erema, Gala, Munchy, NGR and other OEM Knives from stock or we can manufacture custom blades to your specifications.
- Standard or special tempered blades
- Sizes available from stock are 1.375″, 1.813″, 2.000″ and 2.500″
- Materials available from stock are SS, D2, M2, A7, CPM-10V, C-MAX and V-MAX
- WRP-12, WRP-30V. WRP-35, WRP-36S and WRP-40
- Bevel or square edge
- Sizes available from stock are 12 mm, 17 mm, 22 mm and 34 mm
- Materials available from stock are D2, M2, M35, M42, PM, CPM-10V, C-MAX and V-MAX
- Standard or stepped
- Sizes available from stock are .320″, 650″, .810″, 1.064″, 1.275″ and 1.348″
- Materials available from stock are SS, D2, M2, A7, CPM-10V, PM, ASP2053, C-MAX, V-MAX and Nikro 128/143
- One hole, two hole and three hole blades available from stock
- Manufactured to maximize your extruder’s performance
- We have 50 years of experience and capabilities such as our own heat-treating facility that allow us to customize any blade material to your application
* Custom orders are made to your specification and are subject to minimum quantities.